Study Tips (SFU)
- Exam Preparation through Lectures and Readings – As you complete the lecture and reading for each topic in a course, go through this checklist to enhance your learning and begin the process of effective exam preparation.
- How to Study Efficiently and Effectively – Covers study schedule, study environment, and effective study strategies.
- Improve Your Memory – Sleep, consistent studying, and deep processing. Wait, what’s deep processing? Click through to find out.
- Reviewing after Lecture – A key step in your regular study routine.
- Cornell Notes – A widely recognized system of note taking that is commonly
taught to university students.