- GreenFILE – is a free database with an environmental focus, containing accessible information on topics ranging from global warming to recycling to alternate fuel sources and beyond.
- Kahn Academy – Offers practice exercises, instructional videos, and a personalized learning dashboard that empower learners to study at their own pace in and outside of the classroom. Topics include math, science, computing, history, art history, economics, etc., as well as grades K-14 and test preparation (SAT, Praxis, LSAT) content. *Need to create an account!
- Learn Free – Over 200 free, online tutorials on a large variety of topics in numerous languages from the Goodwill Community Foundation.
- Media Smarts – Games and resources to support digital and media literacy in kids and teens.
- National Geographic Kids – Interactive science learning with videos, games, and articles.
- PBS Kids – Educational games and videos for children.
- TED Ed – TED-Ed is TED’s youth and education initiative. Includes resources for students, educators, and parents.
- Warrior Kids (podcast) – Please join us every week as we talk about everything Indigenous and share each other’s stories about what warrior kids are doing to protect our peoples and the planet.