Help & Support
- Black Youth Helpline - national helpline available to Black youth to support their health, mental wellbeing, education, and communities. Available toll-free at 1-833-294-8650.
- Indian Residential School Crisis Line -a national support line for anyone affected by their experience at residential schools, and those who are triggered by the latest reports. 24-hour national crisis line: 1-866-925-4419.
- 20 Podcasts That Confront Racism in America - A list of 20 podcast that look at the Black experience and anti-Black racism.
- Being Black in Canada (CBC) - An up-to-date portal from CBC with articles and videos on "Being Black in Canada", with highlights from arts, sports, books, streaming video, and CBC's archives.
- Dismantling Racism - web-based workbook originally designed as a workshop.
Legal and Political Organizations
- Reconciliation Canada - Born from the vision of Chief Dr. Robert Joseph, Gwawaenuk Elder, Reconciliation Canada is leading the way in engaging Canadians in dialogue and transformative experiences that revitalize the relationships among Indigenous peoples and all Canadians.
Understanding & Allyship
- Guide to Allyship - An open source starter guide to help you become a more thoughtful and effective ally
- Racial Equity Tools - This site offers tools, research, tips and ideas for people who want to increase their own understanding and to help those working toward justice at every level – in systems, organizations, communities and the culture at large.